Daycare When You Need It:
6:30 am to 8 pm/365 Days a Year
Complimentary With Every Guest
- At least one animal care specialist for every 15 clients to ensure each guest has the proper attention and clean up.
- Animal care specialists that are trained in Red Cross ADD Pet First Aid & CPR Certified and have at least three years of veterinary technician experience under the guidance of a veterinarian.
- Anti-microbial K9 grass that is designed for indoor applications.
- A large bone-shaped 18” deep splash pool.
- Play activities with our animal care specialists.
- Exercise to ensure that each client departs for home both exercised and content for a quiet evening at home with family.
- Safe indoor facilities under inclement weather conditions.
- Sprinkler system to protect against fire.
- A respected veterinarian on call and a few blocks away if a guest needs immediate medical intervention.
Guest Requirements: Rabies, Bordatella, & Distemper Vaccinations and a negative fecal test (including giardia) within the past year. Behavior Assessment also required.
Fenway Bark prides itself on the quality and variety of services it provides. If you are strictly comparing price to make your choice in pet care, Fenway Bark will not be the lowest cost option because we don't have the lowest overhead. Simply put, we hire professionals, provide thorough training in pet care, first aid, rescue, and customer service,and offer quality products to provide you and your pet throughout his or her life with the highest standard of pet care.