Supervised Overnight Boarding:
24/7/365 Days a Year, billed in 24 hr periods
Includes Daycare for Temperament Tested Dogs
Complimentary With Every Guest
- Warm greeting by one of our animal caregivers who will review your dog’s needs with you upon check in. If any special medical needs are identified, the caregiver will work with your veterinarian in your absence.
- A bar coded collar that will ensure that each guest receives the proper food, medication, and attention to special needs while in our care.
- Two hours of daily supervised, interactive play time at our own indoor park (upgrades available).
- Close supervision by an assigned veterinary technician who is certified in CPR and has at least three years of dog care experience under the supervision of a veterinarian.
- Clean dog bed linen each day.
- Sterilization of the hotel room and shared space daily to minimize the chance of any communicable diseases or infestations.
- At least one animal care provider for each 15 guests to ensure that each guest is receiving proper attention and quick clean up.
- A periodic report card and email communication from Fenway Bark about how much our guest is enjoying their stay.
- Many other options are available to pamper your pet while you are away!
Guest Requirements: Rabies, Bordatella, & Distemper Vaccinations and a negative fecal test (including giardia) within the past year. Behavior Assessment also required.
Fenway Bark prides itself on the quality and variety of services it provides. If you are strictly comparing price to make your choice in pet care, Fenway Bark will not be the lowest cost option because we don't have the lowest overhead. Simply put, we hire professionals, provide thorough training in pet care, first aid, rescue, and customer service, and offer quality products to provide you and your pet throughout his or her life with the highest standard of pet care.